Self Introduction


Hi! I'm Koto👀. I decided to write a blog in English.
I'm not good at English but I'll do my best.
I want to improve my writing skill.


In this post, I'm going to do self introduction👇.

I'm an university student.
I belong to literature faculty and my major subject is history.
Learning history is interesting. It makes me excited💃💃.
(Especially western history! I'd like to study about it in university...)

Also I love watching movies and TV dramas.
I hope someday I can write about my favorite movies and TV dramas.
Now, I'm so happy because some people commented about dramas😍.


By the way, my blog's address is https://kazunokoto.blogspot.com/ .
Kazunokoto is from food's name and my first name!
Kazunoko + Koto = Kazunokoto😆
Do you know kazunoko? It is herring roe! I eat it as Osechi-dishes.
And I love it.


Thank you for coming to my page! 

コメント

  1. Thank you!
    But this cat is not mine...

    返信削除
  2. Please tell me your favorite TV drama.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. The most favorite is Quartet (カルテット).
      Do you know it?
      Actually, I like Takahashi Issey! He is an actor.

      削除
  3. I like history, especially medieval times! Nice to meet you!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Really? I like medieval times the best too!! Nice to meet you!

      削除
  4. 返信
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      Nice to meet you too!

      削除
  5. Oh, you want to study western history? I took basic western history class last year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes. That's why I came to this university! Really? Was it fun?

      削除
  6. 返信
    1. Thank you for your comment!
      I like dogs too!

      削除
  7. Wow! Nice dream:) What kind of drama do you want to write?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Um, I've never thought of writing drama! But I can say only this...→I can't write Romantic drama...lol

      削除
  8. 返信
    1. I like dramas which I can consider well. Considering about drama is interesting for me!
      Do you watch dramas?

      削除
  9. coming my page
    coming to my page

    write blog
    write a blog

    返信削除
  10. Your blog is so exciting!
    I like watching TV drama too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you!
      Really? Well, I want to to talk with you about TV dramas!

      削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿